Wednesday 8 April 2009

Contribute To Marks For Maryland Committee


Dear Friends,

It is because of my deep affection for Maryland and its people, that I am committed bringing fiscal accountability to state government. Maryland has been dominated by one party rule and special interest for many years. It is time to take charge and change the rules of the game, to restore greater accountability for taxpayers who are paying to tab. The people of Maryland deserve to have a trustworthy government that merits the peoples confidence.
You can help by making a donation online to Marks For Maryland Committee. I thanks you for your generous support.
Respectfully Yours!

Meyer Marks
Marks For Maryland Senate Committee
7728 Woodmont Ave. suite 100
Bethesda, Maryland 20814

*Please note political donations are not tax deductible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for visiting my blog your comments and suggestions are most important to me. It is my goal to build a grass roots network of fiscal conservatives throughout Maryland and the Nation. As we work to end one party rule in Maryland by restoring fiscal accountability in the State House.
Respectfully Yours!
Meyer Marks
"Moving Maryland Ahead"